Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wake up!!

       It is beyond time to wake up this blog!! Exciting things have been taking place around here. I am now running my own successful Hand Stamping business over at Hand Stampin' Mama and I just got an embroidery machine ... so I am taking orders for that as well!

        Along with the kids getting older and life getting busier in general ... I have decided to add more adventures to my crafting life. So ... stay tuned ... great things are going to be popping up all over the place! Make sure to follow my 2 Etsy stores, my Facebook pages and of course ... this BLOG (where I will post about about all of the crafts). I will post the links below.



ETSY:

Little Sak of Beans

Hand Stampin' Mama


FACEBOOK:

Hand Stampin' Mama

Little Sak of Beans\\


Thanks everyone! And ... WELCOME BACK to the blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment